Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Added on: 5/9/2018
- Answer phone calls for administrative and housing offices
- Greet and direct visitors; serve as initial contact for LRCMHC
- Manage board room calendar
- Distribute mail and deliveries daily
- Serve as back up for Operations Coordinator, when needed
- Maintain staff directory
- Research purchase requests and obtain quotes for supplies and services
- Prepare purchase orders and place supply orders
- Verify supply deliveries and submit documentation to Accounts Payable.
- Coordinate meeting preparation, meals, and taking minutes for meetings as needed
- Assist senior management team on preparing reports and organizing binders for committee meetings, audits, outpatient groups and signature logs
- Assist Director of Clinical Services with various projects
Skills and experience needed: proficient usage of Microsoft Office suite applications, Email, and Internet, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and achieve deadlines under pressure, must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, experience in technical writing and research
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Mental Health Professional
Job Added on: 8/30/2017
Little Rock Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is hiring new and experienced licensed mental health professionals (LCSW, LMSW, LAC, LPC, LPE) for positions in our Outpatient Program, our Crisis Program, and our Day Rehabilitation Program. All positions will work with a progressive multidisciplinary team treating adults with behavioral health disorders in a community mental health center setting. All therapists must be licensed or eligible for license in Arkansas. Salary range is $48,000-$55,000 based on experience and a competitive benefits package is available with these full-time positions.
Job Added on: 5/8/2018
We are seeking applicants for an immediate opening for a Board eligible psychiatrist in our outpatient service. The position is offered on a part-time or full-time basis with appointments seen during the regular 8-5 workday.
The patient load consist of both new and existing patients with psychiatric disorders ranging from moderate to severe. The adult patient load includes a wide arrange of diagnoses with some with civil commitments. Services provided ranging from Initial psychiatric evaluation, mental status examination, treatment plan formulation and review, medication assessment, intra consultation, family conferences, and prescriptive intervention. Limited on-call backup rotation is expected and normal working hours from 8 until 5.
The position provides direction within an interdisciplinary team model. Outpatient services is assigned psychiatry residents as well as other internships.
A standard benefits package is offered for salaried staff, including both personal and medical leave. Compensation is market competitive on either a salaried or independent contractor basis.
Job Added on: 9/1/2016
Provides transportation to clients of LRCMHC Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Picks up and drops off clients to LRCMHC/Pinnacle House.
- Reads road maps and follows directions.
- Inspects vehicle and reports any problems to Vehicle Supervisor.
- Maintains daily vehicle maintenance records.
- Follows all traffic laws and maintains approved driving records.
- Produces annual safe driving record from Motor Vehicle Division as required by Center policy.
Education and/or Experience: Active Arkansas driver’s license; must carry current vehicle insurance in the State of Arkansas. 2 years experience driving 14-passenger van and a clean driving record.
Must be able to work split shift Monday through Friday 7:00 to 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 to 5:00 p.m.