Our Commitments to Persons Served, Our Stakeholders and the Community
As a non-profit behavioral healthcare organization, Little Rock Community Mental Health Center, Inc. (LRCMHC) is committed to supporting each individual in fulfilling their chosen path of recovery towards self-sufficiency, improved quality of life and wellness through the provision of accessible, comprehensive and evidence-based community treatment services and supports.
- Excellence - We gear our services towards recovery with an emphasis on achieving positive clinical outcomes and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Respect - We treat everyone with dignity and embrace diversity.
- Partnership - We work together with others in our community to bring about our best accomplishments in being responsive to the changing needs of persons served.
- Integrity - We act with honesty and show through our actions commitment to professional and ethical standards.
- Innovation - We always seek better ways to serve clients and our community using methods that research shows to be most effective.
- Stewardship - We advance our mission by encouraging continuing professional development, by wisely managing our resources and by meeting internationally-recognized CARF accreditation standards.
In keeping with these values, LRCMHC is committed to being a strong and effective partner in the Arkansas public mental health system. We desire to create positive outcomes for all persons served, promote the elimination of, and meet the expectations of stakeholders. Our responsibility is not to simply serve, but to ensure persons with behavioral health disorders have satisfying, hopeful and contributing lives. We believe active involvement by persons served is critical to the accomplishment of these goals.
LRCMHC is certified by the Arkansas Division of Behavioral Health Services and our pharmacy is licensed as a community retail pharmacy. Additionally, we are certified by the Arkansas Medicaid program as an RSPMI provider (Rehabilitative Services for Persons with Mental Illness) and is enrolled as a Medicare provider.
Further attesting to its commitment to excellence and continuous improvement, the following LRCMHC adult mental health programs were most recently accredited by CARF in June 2017 for a three-year period: Case Management/Service Coordination; Crisis Intervention, Day Treatment, Outpatient Treatment. Such accreditation demonstrates a provider's commitment to continuously improve service quality and to focus on the satisfaction of the persons served. CARF International is an independent, accrediting body of health and human services.